Segment are the foundational components to your personalizations in RightMessage
Segments determine the types of conditions required to be met in order for a visitor, subscriber, member or customer to see the personalizations you add to your website.
RightMessage makes it easy to set up your segments. You can use the built-in segment 'recipes' to set up your segments in just moments, or create a custom segment for more custom conditions a website visitor needs to meet.
Click on the links below to view step-by-step instructions for creating and managing segments and their conditions in RightMessage.
- How To Segment Your Subscribers for Nurturing & Conversion
- Create, edit and delete segment groups
- Create, edit and delete segments
- Adding conditions to segments
- Segment conditions: Email marketing subscribers, custom fields, lists, peroperties and tags
- Segment conditions: Referred by domain or URL
- Segment conditions: Pages viewed
- Segment conditions: UTM parameters
- Segment conditions: Query parameters
- How to sync segments to ESPs