Segment are the foundational components to your personalizations in RightMessage
Segments determine the types of conditions required to be met in order for a visitor, subscriber, member or customer to see the personalizations you add to your website.
RightMessage makes it easy to set up your segments. You can use the built-in segment 'recipes' to set up your segments in just moments, or create a custom segment for more custom conditions a website visitor needs to meet.
Click on the links below to view step-by-step instructions for creating and managing segments and their conditions in RightMessage.
- Create, Edit and Delete Segment Groups
- Create, Edit and Delete Segments
- Adding Conditions To Segments
- Segment Conditions: Email Marketing Subscribers, Custom Fields And Tags
- Segment Conditions: Referred By Domain or URL
- Segment Conditions: Pages Viewed
- Segment Conditions: UTM Parameters
- Segment Conditions: Query Parameters
- How To Sync Segments To ESPs