Personalizing your website
The Personalization editing tool in the campaign area is where you can make adjustments to various elements on your website.
Using the personalization editing tool you can change various elements on different pages of your site, such as change headlines or paragraph text, replace images, and change where CTA buttons on your site lead a visitor to.
Not only that, you can also change the appearance of your website to change what color a button has, add backgrounds to text that you want to stand out in your content, swap the 'Hero' background image on your home page, and much more.
Use the links below to view step-by-step instructions that walk you through different ways you can personalize your site, change what content is being shown to your different segments, adjust the look and feel of your website for different visitors and make quick changes on the fly when personalizations need to be adjusted.
- How to change headlines and paragraph text
- How to change a specific word or phrase
- How to replace a background or content image
- How to change a background image that has been set with CSS
- How to change links, CTA's, and menu items
- How to show & hide elements
- How to change the appearance of an element
- How to apply a personalization to multiple pages
- How to assign an existing personalization to a different element
- How to assign a personalization to multiple elements
- How to manually apply a personalization to an element
- Personalizing for URL’s that contain random ValueTrack identifiers
- How to prevent hidden content flashing on the page