To personalize your website and adjust different elements on your website for the various types of visitors that come to your website, you will need to create a ‘campaign’.
RightMessage makes it easy to create campaigns. You can opt to use the built-in 'recipes' to set up a campaign in just moments, or create a custom campaign for personalizations that go beyond simple conversion strategies.
Click on the links below to view step-by-step instructions for creating and managing campaigns in RightMessage.
- Creating a campaign
- Editing the campaign settings
- Delete a campaign
- Pausing a campaign
- Campaign Recipe - Display CTAs based on who someone is and where they are in your funnel
- Campaign Recipe: Personalize based on the site the visitor came from
- Campaign Recipe: Display related testimonials and case studies
- Campaign Recipe: Hide email opt-in forms for subscribers and customers
- Why personalize?
- Why personalization matters
- Getting started with personalization (in any industry)
- The top 3 things to personalize on your website