Here's what we're working on right now:
- Improved goal tracking (and, in general, better overall reporting – we know how important knowing the numbers is for you!)
- Ensuring that there's never any "flashing" that happens as a result of RightMessage personalizing content on page load.
- Making it even easier to create segments (there are a few design tweaks we want to make that we think will help.)
And here's what's on deck:
- A preview widget (similar to the one we have on our marketing site) that gives logged in users the ability to see all the segments and campaigns that are in effect for the current visitor, and makes it easy to test different segment combinations to preview your campaigns.
- Integrating with HubSpot, which is the most requested integration we don't yet support.
- Segmentation tools that will allow your visitors to segment themselves by completing an assessment or survey.
Have a suggestion for us?
Reach out to [email protected] with what you'd like to see added to RightMessage, and why it's important.
We can't promise that we'll be able to make our product everything for everyone. Our primary goal is to help you increase conversions by making your content more relevant – if you have an idea that will help us do just that, we want to hear from you.