Using The Campaign Editor
The personalization area in RightMessage is where you can make adjustments to various elements on your website.
The personalizations you create will show to your website visitors based on the segments and conditions you define in the campaigns you create.
Click on the links below to view step-by-step instructions for using the personalization tools in RightMessage, as well as how to make changes to specific elements.
- A tour of the campaign editor
- The campaign admin toolbar
- Editing the campaign settings
- How to select an element to personalize on your website
- Different ways to select elements for personalizations
- Manually selecting elements to personalize
- Selecting, viewing and editing existing personalizations.
- The personalization editing tool
Different types Of personalizations for your website
- How to change headlines and paragraph text
- How to change a specific word or phrase
- How to replace a background or content image
- How to change a background image that has been set with CSS
- How to change links, CTA's, and menu items
- How to show & hide elements
- How to change the appearance of an element
- How to apply a personalization to multiple pages
- How to assign an existing personalization to a different element
- How to assign a personalization to multiple elements
- How to manually apply a personalization to an element
- Personalizing for URL’s that contain random ValueTrack identifiers
- How to prevent hidden content flashing on the page
- Deleting a personalization
- Creating, editing and deleting segments in the campaign area
- Targeting different segments in your campaigns
- Using navigation mode