Connect RightMessage With WordPress
RightMessage helps you personalize elements of your website to convert the website traffic on your site into leads, sales, customers, and clients.
Follow the instructions below to connect RightMessage to your WordPress website.
First, you’ll need to grab your tracking snippet:
- Log into RightMessage
- Click on the exclamation mark
- Click on “Copy snippet to clipboard” and then log into your WordPress account.
Installing RightMessage in WordPress
You can install your RightMessage tracking snippet by installing and activating the Header and Footer scripts plugin and following a few easy steps.
- Search for “header and footer scripts” from the Add Plugins menu in your WordPress dashboard
- Click on Install Now > then Activate to activate the plugin
Next, you can install your RightMessage tracking snippet through the Settings > Header and Footer Scripts dashboard in three easy steps. When you’re finished, click on Save settings and you’re ready to start personalizing your website.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts
- Scroll down to the “Scripts in header” section and “paste” your tracking snippet (this will output the code immediately in the <head> tag which is exactly where we want it to be)
- Click on Save settings
Now that you’ve installed the tracking snippet, you’re good to go!